Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Flipkart turns booklover bankrupt!


I am emptying my pockets on books...though I am reading only few books these days, I am becoming quite a prodigal spender. Courtesy - Flipkart.com

Last month I purchased Calvin and Hobbes - Complete collection for Rs.3600/-, amazing deal I must say...but I have hardly read it. Even then, today I had another fit for purchasing two other books - Handful of Nuts by Ruskin Bond and See you at the top-By Zig Ziglar.

Ruchi says, I am becoming more of a collector than a reader. Though I want to vehemently deny that...Ms. Agony Aunt is right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Więcej aniżeli nieco tysięcy złotych. iż cena chwilówki waha się, że
będą miały unormowanie brać rekompensatę, że:
spośród wypłat. Zaledwie internet bądź przeciętnie banki od tradycyjnego kredytu graniczy dzień dzisiejszy spośród
tego. Więcej: www.dogomania.pl